New Release | 'Agar Saath Do Tum'

Jaigaon-based independent artist/singer-songwriter Dreewaz has come up with his new single 'Agar Saath Do Tum'. The song is written, composed, produced, mixed and mastered by Dreewaz himself. With an aesthetic animated loop video, the song was released on July 18, 2021.

Dreewaz, Courtesy: Instagram
Talking about the theme'Agar Saath Do Tum' is a heartbreak song. The guy is abandoned by his partner to which he writes this song to express his grief. The song is being made up of the thoughts which are present inside his head.

Thumbnail, Courtesy: YouTube
Speaking more about 'Agar Saath Do Tum', Dreewaz said, "This song is an R&B song. I have tried to build this song on a Lo-Fi vibe yet keeping the bass funky. You can call it a fusion of R&B and Lo-Fi maybe. So, the entire song was made in a day and I started working on because it had been a long while since I made something. I started with my guitar by playing few chords and suddenly the melody just struck my head."

"I opened my DAW and started building up the chords and the drums. I wanted some cool bass, so I added a bassline which is different form the vibe we get introduced to at the beginning. The lyrics were not yet ready and by the time the song's structure was ready, I had some lines written down to which I added some more and completed the lyrics. It is a good song that's all I can say hahahaha!", he added.

Watch 'Agar Saath Do Tum' on YouTube

"Great initiative, keep doing it. You are doing a selfless job of promoting
the talents of our town. Best Wishes!" Dreewaz

Submit HERE to get Featured on ZMM!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts